Seeing that screen turn on for the first time is the most exciting part of purchasing a brand new computer. I was completely astounded last when I first turned on my beautiful Chromebook Pixel! There is much more to Chromebooks than that, though. You usually get some goodies with your Chromebook, which may include free Google Drive storage, free GoGo internet passes and more.
How do you get these goodies, though? It’s not simply by turning it on. You have to go get request them from Google at a specific site! Here is how you can sign up to get all your goodies.
How to get your Chromebook Goodies
- Turn your Chromebook on and sign in with your Google account.
- Make sure you have your Chromebook updated to the latest version.
- Go to chromebook.com/googdies.
- Click on the Goodies available to you.
- Google will run some authentication processes and you will have your goodies within minutes!
That simple! Not only do you get all you need with a Chromebook, but the software is free and you even get some extras! Can’t complain.