Image & Form have always been extremely open with their development process, as we saw with the release of Steamworld Dig on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Now the team is taking to Twitter to answer questions fans have about the game in a new Q&A session similar to what the Nintendo Treehouse does with their featured indie developers.
You can watch the video above to learn more about the game, but here’s a quick recap of new information if you don’t have time for that.
- There will be secret characters to unlock
- The game will have a New Game+ mode
- Will have multiple difficulty settings
- Coming to Nintendo 3DS first, other platforms later
- Shorter span between the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U release
- Dozens and dozens of hats
- Mainly story-based missions, but features some side quests