Nintendo has released a big new update for Arms. Update 3.0.0 includes a bunch of changes, fixes, and gameplay tweaks, and it includes a new fighter: Lola Pop.
Here are the full patch notes. To see which fighters have had their stats adjusted, check out this link on the official Arms site.
Are you still playing Arms? Let us know in the comments section below!
- New fighter Lola Pop can now be selected.
- New ARM Funchuk added.
- New ARM Biffler added.
- New ARM Clapback added.
- New stage Via Dolce added.
- Customize Controls menu added.
- This allows you to freely customize button mappings.
- Access by pressing X on the fighter select screen, or from the pause menu in battle.
- Condition for unlocking Ranked Match has changed from clearing Grand Prix on Level 4 to clearing Grand Prix on Level 1.
- Stun charge attacks will now immobilize fighters for longer.
- Fire charge attack damage has been reduced by 10.
- After landing a hit on an armored opponent, there will now be a momentary delay before the ARM starts to retract.
- In modes with multiple opponents, removed function where the targeted opponent would automatically switch to another opponent when the targeted opponent was knocked down.
- Fixed issue where bomb blasts would not knock down players during their rush attack.
- Fixed issue where bomb blasts could not be guarded when playing 1-punch KO
- Fixed issue where, under certain conditions, after connecting a wind type rush attack follow up attacks would be impossible.
- Fixed issue where even in the process of shooting an ARM it was possible to charge-up when on a trampoline.
- Fixed issue in Hedlok Scramble where if a communication error occurred at a specific time it would become impossible to grab the Hedlok powerup.
- Fixed issue where fighters would sometimes go out of bounds during fights against Hedlok.
- Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as detailed below.