If you’re looking for a deal on power banks this Cyber Monday, be sure to check out AUKEY’s selection on Amazon. They’ve got a wide variety of sizes on sale, depending on what you need. You can snag a 20,000mAh power bank for only $32, which is a pretty cheap way to get a lot of extra play time out of your Nintendo Switch.
The best part is these power banks can also be used to charge any other electronics you carry with you, so your phone, laptop, and tablet can all get some extra juice, too. These deals are good until 11/30, so you’ve got a bit of time to pick one.
- AUKEY 20,000mAh Slimline Power Bank – $32 (was $39.99) with code AUKCM010
- AUKEY 20,000mAh Power Bank with USB-C – $34 (was $39.99) with code AUKM011
- AUKEY 30,000mAh QC 3.0 USB-C Power Bank – $45 (was $59.99) with code AUKCM012
- AUKEY 26,500mAh QC 3.0 USB-C Power Bank – $54 (was $79.99) with code AUKCM013
- AUKEY USB-C Wall Charger – $30 (was $39.99) with code AUKCM005
I’ve got the 26,500mAh USB-C charger that I stow in my messenger bag when I travel so I don’t have to worry about finding an outlet to charge my phone or only playing my Switch for a few hours before the battery runs dead.
Neverstill Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Neverstill Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.