The legendary American rock band KISS is coming full circle, playing their last ever show “10 blocks and 50 years from where it all started.” They’ll light up Madison Square Garden in New York City on December 1st & 2nd, closing out a career as one of the most recognizable and best-selling bands of all-time.
Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss and Ace Frehley started KISS in January 1973 on 23rd Street in New York City. Madison Square Garden, the venue for their final shows, is at 31st Street.
The band’s aptly named last hurrah, the End of the Road Tour, begins on October 29th at the Moody Center ATX in Austin, Texas.
KISS – END OF THE ROAD TOUR
(US DATES & LOCATIONS)
- Oct 29 – Austin, TX (Moody Center)
- Nov 1 – Palm Desert, CA (Acrisure Arena)
- Nov 3 – Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood Bowl)
- Nov 6 – Seattle, WA (Climate Pledge Arena)
- Nov 24 – Knoxville, TN (Thompson-Boling Arena)
- Nov 25 – Indianapolis, IN (Gainbridge Fieldhouse)
- Nov 27 – Rosemont, IL (Allstate Arena)
- Nov 29 – Baltimore, MD (CFG Bank Arena)
- Dec 1 – NYC (Madison Square Garden)
- Dec 2 – NYC (Madison Square Garden)
Full details can be found on the tour website.
Not sure about you… but we’re hoping to see KISS play the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show. One last encore, right? ONE. MORE. SONG! ONE. MORE. SONG!